OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruit, Train, and Supervise staff.
- Be responsible for Market Research and Analysis.
- Work with the technical team to expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform.
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed.
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades, and other modifications.
- Provide business operation consultant service to field staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Operations Management or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Proven experience as an Operations Manager within the fintech or core banking industry.
- Must be a fast learner and process-oriented.
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing data and producing reports)
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- Experience in Mobile Money Operations will be a plus.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.