LegitCar employs big data to solve the problem of vehicle theft in Nigeria by providing a theft-status check platform for used cars buyers to ensure they are not wasting resources purchasing stolen vehicles that will get them into trouble with law enforcement. This is particularly important since about 70% of stolen vehicles end up with innocent car buyers; thus we intercept these stolen vehicles at the point of resale, serving as an effective vehicle-theft deterrent, and making our communities and country a safer place.
For this to be possible, having a good database of missing vehicles in the country is a pre-requisite, and so far we have different sources of data acquisition which include Insurance Companies, Vehicle Tracking & Recovery Companies, and Law Enforcement. This is the first step towards digitizing the used vehicles industry in Africa; this platform is also of immense benefit to enterprise users and the Police.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Likes challenges
- Have high creativity, communication, and action
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Some understanding of the automotive sector.
- Previous experience working at a Startup.
- Ability to acquire and maintain sales partnerships
- Diligent, innovative, and conscientious.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.