Arion Energy Services is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Logistics Manager – EPC
- To provide successful management of business operations, while driving the implementation of policies and standards that align with the Business Unit’s vision and business philosophy.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and align company business objectives with the vision and long-term strategies of the company.
- Communicate the company’s vision and business strategy (short, medium, and long terms) and ensure that the company operates in line with the company’s governance policies, standards, and values.
- To ensure the safe, secure, timely and cost-effective marine transport of personnel, goods, consumables, and equipment.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and implement the company’s business strategies, growth plans and budgets in support of the company’s long-term business direction.
- Support the COO/CEO to put adequate operational systems and controls in place to ensure proper monitoring of the company’s performance against plans and budgets.
- Ensure proper adherence to the company’s Quality, Health and Safety policies across all functional units.
- Support the COO/CEO to facilitate resolution of high priority issues between departments and acts as one of the organisation’s ambassadors and spokespersons in matters involving external stakeholders.
- Work with the COO/CEO to prepare relevant reports to the Board of Directors on company’s performance target achievements (i.e., financial results, market performance, organisational development plans and overall business performance).
- Support the COO/CEO to ensure that company operations and performance culture comply with approved financial, business and risk management objectives as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the COO/CEO in monitoring members of the Business Unit leadership team to effectively deliver on respective functional programmes, achieve set targets and improve overall performance.
- Any good First Degree especially in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- Post graduate business degree (including MBA) will be an advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification work experience, 3 years of which must have been at a management level in an Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and maintenance business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations / Logistics Manager – EPC” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.