Moment for Women Alliance – We are registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Operations Assistant Officer. Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge with NGOs in the area of program implementation, campaign,advocacy & community sensitization with excellent written and oral communication skills, Gender-based violence prevention, Sexual & reproductive health, budget & policy advocacy, proficiency in ICT, working knowledge of graphic designs, emails, Corel draws, Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Canva,Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google.
- Candidates with experience in Corel draw graphics design, adobe InDesignskills and internet-based applications such as canvawill be highly prioritized
- The successful candidates will assist in designing and launching online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, manage incoming and outgoing mails, launch regular social media campaigns
- Assist in operational activities of ourorganization including Gender-based violence case findings, policy advocacy, budget monitoring & community mobilization
- Liaise with partners, Government agencies on gender & development issues
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience in ICT, graphics design skills, and internet-based applications.
- Raise awareness to end GBV,promote women and girls health and economic and financial inclusion, and political participation
- provide woman2woman counseling to women who are victims of GBV
Skills / Education / Experience
- A Diploma or Degree in Public / Business Admin, Public Health / Nursing / Midwifery, Law, Sociology, Computer Science or any related fields from a reputable institution
- At least 1-year of work experience.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of Computer skills in graphic designs particularly in Corel Draw, Photoshop, and MS word, Ms excel, Canva, Powerpoint & social media
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.