Office Assistant at The Straight Child Foundation
The Straight Child Foundation is a non-profit organization with the focus of advocacy and improved care for childhood deformities and disabilities. Due to the high incidence in the society, we focus on Cerebral Palsy and Clubfoot. We also hold holistic outreaches bearing in mind that good health is totalistic.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- An Office Assistant is needed for employment in a Non-Governmental Organisation in Umuahia. Abia State.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the Foundation’s social media handles which include Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending/receiving mails.
- Taking and developing minutes of Office meetings and submitting same to Chief Executive Officer for review and endorsement.
- Answering phone calls – Handling incoming/outgoing calls, directing phone-calls and other communication to the appropriate officer, taking, and delivering of messages. Maintain contact list of patients/parents/guardian and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas and coordinating events as necessary.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating and scheduling appointment and meetings online or offline.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed as well as maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Handle typesetting of memoranda/letter/narrative reports, photocopying, and filing of documents in the appropriate format and maintaining chronological filing system office.
- Welcoming visitors to the office and aiding with patients (and their parents/guardians) reception as needed.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the C.E.O
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE.
- Flair for Computer Graphics is an added advantage. Attach evidence of previous work(s).
N30,000 – N50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Office Assistant at The Straight Child Foundation
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria