Office Assistant at Secom Limited
Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigerian. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Handling business correspondence.
- Distributing office communiqués.
- Reporting to both administrative and office manager.
- Liaise with Units Heads in arranging meetings.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Managing filing system.
- Scanning and Copying documents.
- Ordering office supplies and stationery.
- Performing administrative functions for the operations team.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Written, telephone and electronic communication.
- Self-development and learning.
- Confidence and demeanor.
- Attention to detail.
- Record keeping.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Attendance and punctuality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Office Assistant at Secom Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria