Office Assistant at Osibogun and Partners
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to cover the front desk / Admin at all times during breaks, when on annual leave or as required in the underlisted responsibility:
- Close all offices window blind and locking all offices doors
- Keeping the office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, kitchen, corridors, toilets, waiting areas, office environment clean and hygienic at all the times.
- Pay attention and ensure hygienic standard of sanitary facilities at all times and replenishing the toiletries (toilet rolls, soaps, and washing liquid) as required.
- Purchase of Office items, staff breakfast, lunch and refreshment
- Filling of all documents
- Other duties as required.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO Certificate with 0-1 year experience.
- Proximity to Allenis very important, the job holder must be residing within around Ikeja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Office Assistant at Osibogun and Partners
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.