Office Administrator at the African Silent Heroes Foundation
The African Silent Heroes Foundation was founded to recognize, honor and reward Africans who over the years, quietly and repeatedly execute extraordinary Community Development Philanthropy within their African Communities, using their personal funds and resources to positively impact and better the lives of members of their community.
Our main aim is to bring to the limelight these individuals or groups of individuals who have demonstrated excellence, integrity, commitment and innovativeness in their charitable works without seeking reward.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Employment Type: Full time
- As an Administrator, you will be strategically responsible for the following tasks; Strategic relations with institutional donors and private foundations;
- The organization's global advocacy and policy work/Projects and Legal/Regulatory compliance
- The duties and responsibilities of the Office Administrator include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Support in Operations and Public Outreach through a variety of tasks related to organisation/communication and contributing to the development of new activities.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the office and timely execution of projects and programs. Organize, research and deliver on delegated activities
- Prepare and organize financial documents, assist in bill management and external audit compliance.
- Coordinate and liaise with immediate superiors – assist with meeting planning, communications, and minute taking
- Assist with the onboarding and installation of new staff members including personnel related matters.
- Provide logistical and other support for internal and external events, visits, contacts, and services
- Coordinate and produce content for web site and newsletter, linking to outreach and campaign objectives across departments as needed.
- Administer online donation page and donor databases (iRaiser, Stripe, PayPal)
- Device and Support the team with fundraising and outreach strategies/efforts
- Support file and record keeping, routine correspondence and manage office inventory.
- Logistics and procurement lead, facilitate compliance
- Develop and maintain electronic and manual filling systems and procedures.
- Other additional administration, finance and communications tasks, as requested by the founder
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a recognized academic institution or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of Solid office administration experience preferably in a Nongovernmental organization;
- Ability to function under pressure and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp.
- Self-motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Flexible, innovative and effective in working collaboratively as part of a multicultural team.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and deliver results with limited supervision;
- Previous experience with or knowledge of NGO start-up, fundraising and project execution.
- Previous experience working with an international organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Relevant experiences and suitability must be clearly stated in the body of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Office Administrator at the African Silent Heroes Foundation
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.