Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity; to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Assistant
Job ID: NCA-002
Grant duration: Ends September 30, 2022
- The Nurse Case Assistant ensures that his/her assigned clients receive a coordinated range of client-centered services linking clients with health care, psychosocial and other services.
- The Nurse Case Assistant is responsible for completing biannual reassessments with clients to include completion of a care plan in addition to seeing clients periodically to address their current needs and checking compliance to medical care and adherence HIV medications.
- The Nurse Case Assistant is responsible for entering all client data, units of service, and case notes into the service registers in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor to assess the efficacy of the plan and periodic re-evaluation and revision of the plan as necessary.
- Refer appropriately to other AIDS and social service agencies.
- Provide HIV risk reduction education and prevention
- Ensure client’s compliance with medications; education as necessary
- Responsibility for own clients/cases assigned by supervisor.
- Assist and encourage clients to access medical care.
- Enter units of service and client data on a timely basis into the registers
- Maintain assigned clients’ medical and service record files and be responsible for files completeness.
- Conduct initial comprehensive assessment of clients’ needs and support systems.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized service plan and coordination of the services required for implementation of plans for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree (required) in Nursing, Social Work or other related Degree in Social Services or Human Services.
- At least One (1) year of experience in direct service to HIV target population.
- If employee is already licensed in their field, the expectation is that they follow through with all
- requirements to maintain their licensure in good standing.
- Experience providing HIV/AIDS-related social services, preferred.
- Ability to communicate in client language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Nurse Assistant – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH, Code: NCA-002
Application Deadline 13th May, 2022.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.