Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Campaign & Content Specialist
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for developing and delivering campaign content for Nigerian Breweries B2B platforms. Create and manage all content for the Digital Sales Team.
- Create concepts and content for running daily business as well as supporting customer development initiatives.
- Write, develop/manage video and platform content with audience (B2B retail customers) in mind
- Design content for omni-channel media to reflect tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Create, develop and manage visual and written creative content for campaigns and articles using promotions and analytics to generate insights.
- Collaborate with brand teams to manage brand product information
- Support to develop ideas on how to display content and products across B2B platforms in order to improve UX and conversions, as well as improving the content management systems & processes.
- Manage campaigns and customer journey engagement via Heineken’s Global Marketing Automation platform.
- Ensure all content is fully optimized for usability and drive retention, order frequency, digital revenue, user growth and engagement across all devices
- Work collaboratively to develop, execute, and regularly update the content plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Multimedia or Journalism from a recognized university, with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce marketing environment
- Strong creative, copywriting and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- Confident working with web and creative agencies
- Experience in managing relationships, and an aptitude for working in an agile ‘test and learn’ environment
- Working ability with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign)
- A self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively, work within a demanding, challenging and ever changing environment.
- Be comfortable to challenge others to drive improved outcomes for our customers and be able to confidently articulate key points or factors to be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply