Network Engineer at Layer3
Layer3 is one of the fastest growing network and security infrastructure companies in West Africa, providing award-winning services, including managed and cloud services, network security, IT infrastructure management, virtualization and mobile device management solutions. Our unique model integrates best-of-breed technologies from global leaders such as Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, coupled with our next-generation metro fiber networks, to offer unparalleled services and after sales support to some of the most demanding customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of IP networking essentials.
- Oversee software and network security.
- Ensure the stability of network infrastructure throughout the region and timely delivery of projects
- Responsible to create network diagrams for new services/projects or update diagrams for upgrades to existing installations
- Technical fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of routers, switches, firewalls e.t.c.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Maintenance of data centre environment – i.e. cabling, labelling, standards
- Providing technical support to a wide range of users – internal and external Monitoring network security and alerts
- Managing and implementing operation related projects to maintain and enhance customer service satisfaction, network stability and scalability with business growth
- Work with customers to provide remote troubleshooting and resolution of network issues
- Work with customers at varying levels of experience or technical capability under varying time constraints
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a University Degree with 4 – 6 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Network Engineer at Layer3
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.