Network Engineer at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role In Summary
- As a key member of our Technical team, you will be responsible for the execution of Technical/Network strategy, coordinates the Network Operation Centre (NOC) to achieve maximum possible service availability & performance for Brainshare customers. Ensure total customer satisfaction for the Company clients at all time.
- Coordinate Data Center operations including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventive maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
- Manage and monitor all Institutional and special corporate clients’ links.
- Ensure stable & reliable network services from our upstream providers.
- Responsible for the on-site management of Data Center, contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed in DTC is in accordance with our practices and procedures.
- Coordinates with BBC DTC Manager on projects, capacity management, optimization, reliability and efficiency of our facilities in the DTC.
- Manage routine maintenance and emergency services on our systems in DTC.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and commissioning of new facilities in DTC.
- Leverage networking tools to identify & mitigate networks anomalies.
- Handles & coordinates network trouble shooting & fault analysis.
- Coordinates Trouble Ticket generation & swift responses.
- Coordinates escalation matrix & solution management.
- Manages deployment & maintenance of network monitoring, analysis & reporting tools.
- Coordinates configuration processes on the hardware.
- Manages installation of network hardware & software.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to Technical Support Team in interpreting and reacting to networks issues/events.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account set and network configuration.
- Talk Clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they have solve a technical issue.
- Assist in developing, designing & implement workflows for infrastructure configuration, back –up & management.
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities.
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our network.
- Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Customers.
- Report from time to time to CTO.
- Contribute to design & enhancement of the Company Data Center infrastructures.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in Network Engineering.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Or Computer Engineering from reputable higher institution.
- Must be certified professional in the relevant network engineering certifications like CCNA, CCNP & CCIE etc.
- BGP, TCP/IP, Vlan experience.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Network – Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Project Management skill (advantage).
- A focussed, self-motivated Network Engineer with creative flair who will bring Network strategies to life.
- An Engineer passionate about Network Strategies that thrives on delivering exciting performance and content.
Demand on the Job:
- Must have 3 years and above cognate experience in Network Engineering from telecommunications related organisation, especially ISP firm.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Maybe required to work weekends and in shifts.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- 28 – 40 years of age.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Certificate to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Network Engineer at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.