National Marketing Manager at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states. At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity.
We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Identifying and targeting key markets
- Developing branding strategies for all company’s brands
- Designing campaigns across all social media and digital channels
- Managing relationships with external partners and vendors
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure alignment of marketing efforts
- Conducting market research to stay informed of industry trends and competitor activity
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Aligning the sales and marketing objectives across all the company’s product
- Developing and implementing strategies and tactics that may help the company achieve its fiscal objectives
- Developing and managing the marketing budget
- Be in charge of all corporate communications
- Be in charge of all company’s digital assets such as website, social media page etc
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field is typically required.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and techniques, and the ability to stay up to date on industry trends and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and products is a plus.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
N350,000 – N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: National Marketing Manager at Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria