Sky Capital and Financial Allied International Limited is the financial services arm of SIFAX Group. It was established as an investment firm to offer wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional investment management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns whilst realizing their most important goals.
Sky Capital is poised to become a company uniquely equipped to achieve set out objectives and be reputable for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services with excellent customer centric approach to clients locally and internationally. Our hallmark is to strategically position ourselves to take advantage of growth opportunities within Africa and major international markets on behalf of our clients. Our team of professionals with expertise in investment management are instrumental to business growth and establishing cordial relationships with our clients whilst attracting and retaining quality clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for uses on websites, social media sites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits. Collaborating with marketing and corporate communication teams to determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements of projects.
- Creation of disruptive images, videos, and animations
- Creation of top quality, visually appealing, sharp designs, and creative work.
- Creation of designs which conforms to the brand guidelines outlined in the brand manual no matter where they appear (logo variations, logotype, typography, colours must all be up to standard).
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits
- Collaborating with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements of projects
- Preparing artwork and media for final approval and distribution
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
- A good First Degree in related courses
- 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Relevant work experience and a portfolio of work.
- A good knowledge of design software, such as InDesign, or Illustrator, plus photo-editing software such as Photoshop
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.