Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant 1
Location: Cross River
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will work with the M & E team and other program staff to support the collation and analyses of monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities.
- S/he will closely coordinate with other programme staff to help ensure monitoring and evaluation data is accurately incorporated into all reports and information products.
- Work as part of a team to facilitate and support M&E operations including surveys, regular monitoring, data collection, analysis, and reporting according to the M&E work plan.
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Conduct periodic site visits to validate data submitted.
- Perform data entry and cleaning, and assist in the management of quantitative data sets.
- Participate in the training of staff / partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to support JHU-CCP’s projects.
- HND or Bachelors Degree with at least 2 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation of health programs.
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required within and between project states.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment.
- Ability to work legally in Nigeria.
- Experience with database management a plus.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple projects and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g. “Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant 1 – Cross River”.
Note: Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 4th November, 2021.