Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing.
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (Hospital Consumables & Medical Equipments)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare annual and quarterly plans for the territory, leveraging identified opportunities to grow the franchise.
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding to build insight on patterns of surgical practice and density in territory for current and future sales growth.
- Prospect and grow new buying hospitals in the territory to drive product penetration and high usage.
- Prepare and execute annual and quarterly CME plans towards driving increased knowledge and adoption of Agary Pharmaceuticals Ltd products.
- Own and continually leverage internal, new learning opportunities to sharpen skills and knowledge to deliver on the role.
- Acts as the Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Own, manage and control receivables within assigned territory to ensure high continued sales and business growth.
- Collaborate with the Key Account Managers, Product Specialists and Regional Leads to grow entire portfolio of Agary Pharmaceutical Ltd product franchise.
- Develop and continually update the Territory Customer database (Surgeons, Nurses, OR staffs, procurement staffetc.).
- Prepare and report sales and marketing activities against set targets.
- Continually report competitive activities that may impact achievement of the company’s business objectives.
- B.Sc.(Biological Sciences or Human / Animal Health Sciences).
- 3 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital/hospital promotion experience
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and a self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without significant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st March, 2022.