Hokris Nigeria Limited is a provider of medical solutions, specializing in hospital equipment and projects with a focus on optimal service delivery and post-sales technical support. We have collaborated with manufacturers who have incorporated technology into the development of products that will increase productivity and produce better results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors
- Demonstrate efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitor and customer information
- Penetrate, develop, and close out prospective accounts in various sectors;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental, and governmental organizations
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to market its services
- Document and execute sales transactions
- Aggressively drive towards outstanding receivables collection
- Remain relevant in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining professional networks
- Define strategies for marketing the Company’s technology solutions to potential customers in various sectors
- Sell the Company’s services to potential customers in accordance with agreed-upon procedures
- Drive revenue targets and budgets to completion
- Manage client relationships effectively throughout the sales cycle and keep sales information up to date.
- Develop, drive, and manage the achievement of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets on behalf of the Company
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Sales and Marketing
- B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Ability to build strategic relationship with KOLs
- Strong understanding of inside-sales cold calling methodology is compulsory.
- Should have a good presentation skill
- Ability to close sales
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2022.