Medical Laboratory Technician at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January, 2008; and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos our services accommodate over one hundred (100) bedsand provide services and facilities such as;emergency / trauma centre, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic centre, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical Laboratory Technician reports to the Medical Director and will carryout laboratory investigations through sample and specimen preparation and in documentation of activities using EMR.
- Responsible for collection and reception of all patients samples following specific SOPs.
- Performs sample preparation such as serum/plasma separation, staining of slides, urine centrifugation, concentration of stool for microscopy, and media preparation.
- Carrying out some diagnostic investigations on samples under the supervision of the Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Performs the registration of samples collected or received into specimen receipt register.
- Performs all other duties as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications from recognized School of Health Technology
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Proficient in the use of Computer System.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Medical Laboratory Technician at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.