Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician – PFM
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Repair conveyor, Hammer Mill, piping of various size, replace bad bearing, electric motor, valves and boiler system in addition to lubrication of equipment.
- Check equipment safety, develop template and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- Undertake regular servicing schedule and carrying out quality inspections.
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty equipment, parts and collaborate with production team to formulate the best cost–effective manufacturing process.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technical certified.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Two (2) years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Must have cognitive thinking ability.
- Must be a qualified Welder.
- Must have technical capability.
- Good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.