Mechanical / Piping Engineer at Vantegral Consulting
Vantegral Consulting is a Human Resource and Consulting firm. We provide Recruitment, Executive search, Talent acquisition and outsourcing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical / Piping Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 2 years contract
Reports To: Stations Construction Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The job holder will be responsible for Pipeline/Piping Installation, and Installation of static and rotating equipment. The job holder should have experience in managing teams of Engineers/Sub Contractors across different locations and project sites.
- He/she should possess excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Also, the Job holder will work under general direction, applying their skills and expertise to generate onshore readiness for all project campaign activities and interventions, and achieve client’s construction activities for campaigns/major interventions offshore on schedule and according to HSE regulations.
- Should be able to interact with the workforce to plan proper Resource Management.
- Review and recommend modification of process and utility piping systems of gas plants
- Plan and schedule piping engineering activities and manpower requirement
- Create plans from general arrangement drawings of industrial and gas plant projects for execution, erect pipe support, and ensure the piping is installed without stress.
- Supervise on site construction, equipment installation, and commissioning
- Prepare Hydro test packs and organize hydro-testing is a safe manner.
- Must be able to organize the materials services and equipment for his job
- Understand ITP and Quality requirements.
- Must have knowledge of Welding Procedures.
- Must have experience in site erection of tanks to API 650.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) in Mechanical or related field.
- AutoCAD, PMP.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- In Depth Knowledge of construction processes and procedures.
- Experience in pipeline construction techniques such as welding, and assembly.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Piping design and specifications.
- Piping materials and process engineering.
- Pumps and piping systems.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Engineering project design and documentation
- Value engineering understanding.
N800,000 – N1,000,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Mechanical / Piping Engineer at Vantegral Consulting
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.