Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a plastic and steel manufacturing and paper packaging business, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the maintenance unit of their operations team.
- Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work.
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored.
- General maintenance activity in factory as directed by HOD.
- Maintaining all log book and record keeping as prescribed in policy.
- Having knowledge of 5s, TPM will be added advantage.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment meets safety regulations.
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures or malfunctions
- Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 – 10 years experience in maintenance of corrugation, printing machine.
- Knowledge of how mechanical systems and equipment work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th February, 2022.