MEAL Officer at Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF)
Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT NO: 91613). Existing since October 2016, AHSF focuses on improving the quality of life of vulnerable population across communities in North East Nigeria. AHSF operates both in emergency and developmental context and have its program principally rooted in identifying gaps that affects population or increases vulnerability of population and bridging those gaps through resource base planning and implementation.
Our Mission is to Improve the quality of lives of Children, Women, the Elderly and other Marginalized Vulnerable groups through Human Development and Interventions to Strengthen Communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEAL Officer
Location: Kebbi / Sokoto
Number of openings: 2
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 7/8 months
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- The MEAL Officer will monitor programme results, logical framework, programme data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- S/he implements and oversees M&E activities,
- Provides technical direction for documentation of activities on USAID Advancing Nutrition ePlatform.
- Provide the Project Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Planning and managing surveys.
- Implement M&E plan, ensure data quality and management, routinely analyse data collected.
- Provides technical support to trainers/mentors on data entry and use of the child nutrition tracker tool, and ensures all data are correctly entered into the tool and uploaded to a ODK for analysis.
- Responsible for reports and ensures results for project activities.
- Developing and refining data collection tools.
- Provide quality data assessments and oversight.
- Managing and providing training to partners and target beneficiaries.
- First Degree in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields; Information and Technology Management, Statistics, Public Health, Engineering will be an added advantage
- Experience using M&E software such as Excel, DHIS2, and other open-source platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- The MEAL Officer WILL be based in Kebbi
- At least 3 years’ full-time experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably with an international/national NGO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th January, 2023.
- Women are strongly encouraged to Apply
- AHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer AHSF considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- The AHSF and AHSF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in AHSF – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Transparency, Accountability, Partnership, Integrity, Team work (TAPIT). In accordance with these values, the AHSF operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
- AHSF is an equal opportunity employer, who considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, gender identity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. All AHSF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the AHSF – Standards for Professional Conduct.
- These are Transparency, Accountability, Partnership, Integrity, Team work (TAPIT). In accordance with these values, the AHSF operates and enforces policies on beneficiary protection from exploitation and abuse, child safeguarding, anti-workplace harassment, fiscal integrity, and anti-retaliation
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: MEAL Officer at Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.