Marketing Representative at Border Crossing Academy (BCA)
Border Crossing Academy (BCA) is a trading name of FEHM Logistics Limited, registered in Scotland as a private limited company. As a publisher of high-quality academic books, Border Crossing Academy renders excellent publishing services to new and established authors. Its innovative approach to book publishing and distribution through a global network of book distributors makes the company a cutting-edge 21st-century border-crossing publisher. BCA publishes high-quality academic books for students across all levels of education – primary, secondary, college, and university. BCA books span well-presented picture books for early learners, coursebooks (used in primary and secondary schools, colleges, and universities), a broad spectrum of research monographs, anthologies and college and university textbooks across a wide range of disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Representative
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced marketers in Nigeria to help with the distribution, promotion, and sales of school books.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of marketing, advertising and business practices. They should have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to strategise on and contribute to long-term marketing plans
- Ability to liaise with sales, advertising, communication, PR or media teams
- Ability to write, edit and publish marketing adverts, articles and other written content
- Ability to produce marketing videos for social media or television
- Ability to monitor key performance indicators to track the success of a marketing campaign
- Ability to report results of marketing campaigns to management teams.
- Experience with different forms of advertising, such as sponsored content or search engine advertising
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of how to generate and analyse reports using software such as Google Analytics
- Ability to identify new demographics or regions for targeted marketing campaigns
- Successful applicants will be offered a contract with a fixed annual remuneration and a generous commission on sales.
- They will also receive sponsored regular CPDs and training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a five hundred-word statement of interest highlighting their experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The statement of interest should also include a lucid proposal of marketing strategies for promoting, distributing and selling school books. In addition, applicants should demonstrate their depth of knowledge of the book market in Nigeria
Application Deadline 30th April, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Marketing Representative at Border Crossing Academy (BCA)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria