Legrande Engineering Services is a subsidiary of Legrande Properties was established in 2002, and became a limited liability company in 2014. The company was registered to carry out business as builders and building contractors, to engage in construction, repairs, architecture, and alteration of buildings and structures of all kinds. Also, to contract for and undertake the supply of materials and labour for construction and related works.
As a result of our high-level competence, We have enjoyed providing services for the Federal, State and Local Governments, in addition to private organizations and individuals. The company’s office in both Abuja and Lagos with a compliment of seasoned engineering, technical and administrative staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.