Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Hero
Reference ID: 30001917
Location: Nigeria International Breweries H/O
Employment Type: Full Time
Role & Responsibilities
- Deep consumer understanding to develop winning brand strategies and plans, Lead the execution of brand plans to drive brand growth
- Innovative ideas and opportunity identification by applying the Front-end innovation process
- Developing and sustaining a balanced short-to long-term innovation pipeline for the brand
- Development of differentiated & compelling brand positioning, -purpose, -ladder, core creative idea and marketing mix
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects & multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of launched innovation initiatives
- Influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Passionate, self-starter
- Action and results oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in and understanding of Igbo language would be an added advantage.
- Influencing stakeholders at different levels, building and maintaining collaborative cross-functional relationships across the Zone
- Supporting innovation capability building; budget management
- Job requires frequent work trips to South East Nigeria
- Established leadership ability at mid / senior level
Qualifications & Experience
- Related Degree
- Post graduate degree in business or marketing preferred
- 8 – 10 years related working experience in brand management, consumer insights and/or marketing strategy consulting environment; consumer goods preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Application Deadline 1st March, 2022.