Pinnah Foods Limited is the Parent company of 2 restaurant brands with outlets across the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Digital)
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to employ a Marketing Manager with solid experience in digital marketing to lead and drive our Marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy.
- You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
- You will be responsible for content creation and direction, as well as adequate distribution on both offline and digital platforms.
- You will further strengthen our brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing initiatives, campaigns and events.
- Define and execute all marketing and communication activities.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
- Develop targeted messaging, content, and channel management strategies that incorporate digital marketing skills and company brand standards to help boost sales performance.
- Recommend, develop, and implement improvements, strategies, and business processes to increase revenue and ROI of the business.
- Drive business performance using both traditional and digital marketing.
- Develop robust and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company’s associated online media assets pages and generate interest for the product and services.
- Track and monitor the performance of all marketing campaigns and report feedback.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships.
- Plan and execute campaigns and events.
- Track, analyze and report the success of campaigns and events.
- Create online and offline marketing content to drive sales.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- N160,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.