Topmode Technology, a Ride Hailing company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and adaptable Marketing Manager to join our Marketing department on an immediate basis. You will be in charge of our marketing operations and for the development of our ongoing sales networks.
- As a Marketing Manager, you will have to supervise our creative teams and assign them tasks. You will be an active participant for creating market research and marketing plans. Your duties also include follow up and evaluation of the outcome of promotional campaigns.
- In addition to this, you will also supervise the allocated marketing budget and make sure that all marketing content is according to our products or services identity.
- To be effective in this role, you must have adequate experience in marketing and exceptional knowledge of web analytics gears. You should have innovative thinking to turn inventive ideas into actual advertising projects from the start to finish. You will help us create a strong impact on our target clients and maintain a consistent business.
- If you believe you can take up this role diligently, we would like to meet you!
- Analyze the company products and their position in market
- Implement and execute the best marketing campaigns
- Form strategic relations and partner with significant business groups and agencies
- Study customer behavior and alter the latest promotional campaigns accordingly
- Stay updated about recent trends in the marketing industry
- Coordinate with different departments for the creation and implementation of best possible marketing strategies
- Supervise the juniors work and assign them tasks on a day to day basis
- Produce innovative and appealing content for our website and blog that fascinates and increases our followers
- BSc / MSc Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of proven experience working as Marketing Manager or Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Verified knowledge in finding target audiences
- Well informed with the modern marketing trends
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Create and lead promotional marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in enhancing Google Adwords campaigns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2022.