Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors. The company has a pool of experienced engineers who have acquired over 20 years experience individually in engineering design, construction, fabrication and maintenance services. The qualities of our services attest to their skills and capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifies, nurtures and harness new business opportunities to grow market share through monitoring trends and development in marketplace
- Sets sales and marketing targets in line with business plan and monitor performance thereon. Ensures company image is protected and enhanced in all sales and marketing activities carried out within assigned territory
- Ensures that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company’s values
- Develops, shares and implements sales & marketing strategy and plans to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service/satisfaction
- Leads the sales team to grow products volume, brand equity and market share that will lead to the profitability
- Delivers sales volume objective at optimum cost through effective use of available software packages to track sales performance. Ensure that planned volume support programs and other marketing activities are effectively and efficiently implemented
- Manages all sales operations across the business and builds brand awareness
- Analyzes sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the actual distribution or movement of DILLS and other Tomsey products to the customers
- Develops, manages and implements marketing plans, including advertisement, sales promotion, public relations, pricing & distribution
- Develops annual budget for the Marketing section and shares with Head, Business Development for proper monitoring regularly to ensure activities and projects are within the budget
- Leads the development of pricing strategies and negotiation of price with customers
- Monitors and engages relevant influencers to achieve sales leads
- Engages sales and marketing representatives and motivate them to constantly meet sales target
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations that explain DILLS and other Tomsey’s products to customers and prospective customers
- Professionally aid customers in making informed choice of products to purchase using superior product knowledge
- Builds and provides leadership, training, coaching, guidance and support to direct and indirect reports to achieve success
- Appraises direct reports based on set KPIs
- Drives DILLS sales performance on sales channels (Sales Outlets, Sales Agents / Dealers, etc.)
- Creates reports to show sales performance to agreed targets
- Ensures that clientele is maintained and each lead generated by marketing activity is followed to fruition
- Ensures products are not in stock for over 3 months and are pushed out
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develops and manages relationships with sales agents, vendors, partners, existing and new clients
- Resolves customer complaints regarding product sales.
- Works with the BDM to create offers and other marketing incentives/initiatives to drive lead generation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com using “Marketing Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlsted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.