Marketing Manager at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Ref No: 30037043
Location: Nigeria International Breweries Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to lead the creation and validation of consumer insight driven innovative platforms and solutions that drive profitable top-line growth and the achievement of the company’s dream.
- The position holder would drive equity and market share growth of brand.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Deep consumer understanding to develop winning brand strategies and plans
- Lead the execution of brand plans to drive brand growth.
- Influencing stakeholder at different levels, building and maintaining collaborative cross-functional relationships across the Zone
- Supporting innovation capability building; budget management.
- Innovative ideas and opportunity identification by applying the Front-end innovation process
- Developing and sustaining a balanced short-to long-term innovation pipeline for the brand.
- Development of differentiated & compelling brand positioning, -purpose, -ladder, core creative idea and marketing mix
- Direct reports (solid line): None
- Dotted line reports:None
Qualifications & Experience
- Related Degree
- Post graduate Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 6-8 years related working experience in brand management, consumer insights and/or marketing strategy consulting environment; consumer goods preferred.
Roles, Skills and Attributes Required:
- Established leadership ability at mid / senior level
- Passionate, self-starter
- Action and results oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in and understanding of Igbo language would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects & multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of launched innovation initiatives
- Influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd February 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Marketing Manager at International Breweries Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria