At Farm and Food Industries Limited our diverse food and farming research ranges from studying the make-up of our crops and animals to the methods and food processing technologies we develop to produce healthier, safer and more sustainable food to the community at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- 4 – 6 years experience.
N190,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th February, 2022.