Marketing Executive at Shopxtraa Nigeria Plc
ShopXtraa Online Store is one the leading Online shopping site in Nigeria and the online shopping platform in Nigeria that offer the Same Day Delivery and pay-on-delivery at the same time. We sell Smart Phones, Home Appliances, computers and accessories, electronics, Fashion, Health and Beauty Products, etc. You can get your home appliance, electronics, babies and kits items, Fashion women, men, and children wear, bracelets, anklets, sneakers, nice groceries, automobile parts, CCTV Security cameras, Dashboard cameras, and more. You can have your order delivered to your doorstep without stress. you can make payments with many options such as Visa Card, Master card, Paystack, and more, we guarantee you the easier and safer means of payment method.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule (150 new customers per day)
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive, sales executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information call: 07061760171
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Marketing Executive at Shopxtraa Nigeria Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria