KA Engineering Group – Our highly qualified and experienced engineering team use industry standard software to build precise, bespoke models to replicate configurations found in the offshore environments for subsea riser and wind turbine systems; and onshore for telecommunication tower and wind turbine structures. We provide our clients with detailed analysis report, highlighting findings and results, displayed in clear graphical and tabulated formats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time (Subcontractor, Permanent, 37.5 hours a week [Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30pm GMT)]
- We are seeking a Marketing Administrator to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to use your creative flair to implement an effective marketing campaign. Relevant experience in this role is essential.
- In this role, you will be responsible for promoting the products and services provided by KA Engineering group, alongside increasing awareness of the business.
- To ensure success, you must have a sound understanding of current market trends, a keen understanding of different social media platforms and an understanding how these can be best utilised.
- You must have the skills required to create successful ad campaigns, graphic designs, and create memorable slogans. You will work in close collaboration with our Solar Project Engineer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create and implement marketing strategies;
- Conduct market research and competitive listening;
- Create effective content calendars;
- Build brand awareness through various media outlets;
- Plan sales and advertising campaigns;
- Collect and analyse market research data from potential clients;
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively;
- Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product;
- Design and oversee ad layouts;
- Evaluate and adjust social media strategies by analysing KPI’s;
- Produce professional marketing content in a range of different mediums which are in line with culture and values held by the business;
- Effectively manage social media accounts;
- Communicate brand values;
- Decide which media format (print, television, radio, web, billboard) best suits the assignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Proficient in video and photo editing;
- Excellent written and verbal English;
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organisational and time management skills;
- Resident of Port Harcourt, Rivers State;
- Experience in website design and content development;
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets;
- Proficient in analytics, market testing and willingness to try innovative marketing strategies.
- A clear understanding of market research practices and techniques;
- Knowledge of social media platforms;
- Experience in Graphic design;
- Motivation to work independently
- Excellent communication including the ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines;
N200,000.00 – 2250,000.00 per month.
At KAEG we are dedicated to ensuring we take care of our most valuable asset-our team. As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
- Flexible working to provide a better work/life balance.
- Reimbursable contribution toward your chosen health and fitness gym membership
- Participation in funded company-wide team retreats and team bonding events
- Payment for membership fee with recognised engineering institution.
- Home working with access to our virtual office for support
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Reimbursable expenses (including meals, accommodation, and travel) to meetings and inspections.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th Janaury, 2022.