GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Activation Manager
Requisition ID: 339746
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Are you looking for a brand management role that allows you the opportunity to shape promotional effectiveness?
- If so, this Product Brand Management Rx Manager role could be an ideal position to explore.
- As a Marketing Activation Manager, you will be responsible for developing the growth strategy of the Nigeria CH business for assigned brands through adaptation and adoption of global category and brand strategies.
- You will also partner with Category & Area marketing teams to deliver winning marketing and innovation plans for the market based on actionable commercial, competitor and consumer insight to drive brand share and equity ahead of competition and be accountable for brand performance tracking for assigned portfolios and recommending remedial action.
- Preparing and managing Business Plan, Annual A&P Budget and Communication / Media Plan with P&L responsibility.
- Execute in-market new product launches brilliantly leveraging Area launch models with local adaptation where needed.
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice
- Executing consumer and market researches for in depth consumer understanding; analyzing and evaluating the results and transforming the outcomes into strategies &actions.
- Implementing action plan by tracking brand performance and monitoring market dynamics and competitor activities by reviewing and analyzing IMS, Nielsen Retail Audit, SOV data and Monthly Sales Reviews.
- Leading creative, media ,PR and digital agencies through marketing strategies.
- Develop winning Annual Brand Plans (ABPs) in the context of the consumer, expert, trade and competitive set. Output clear local activation calendars to be deployed to attain growth priorities in sales and shares.
- Determining and managing product launches and relaunches, monitoring the brands’ sales performance and market share through the whole year.
- Preparing an annual situational analysis to identify Drivers of Growth or a Pre-Launch Plan and developing a plan to deliver Drivers of Growth/Pre-Launch Plan in line with the Brand Ambition in order to reach sales and value share goals.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 or more years of brand marketing or commercial management experience
- Experience delivering insights-based consumer communications delivering brand share growth
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- FMCG experience is an advantage
- Strategic thinker
- Communication Evaluation & Development
- Financial Planning and P&L Approach
- Measuring & Tracking
- Ability to Influence.
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
- Competitive base salary
- Learning and career developmentLearning and career development
- Access to healthcare & wellbeing programmesAccess to healthcare & wellbeing programmes
- Employee recognition programmesEmployee recognition programmes
- Annual bonus based on company performanceAnnual bonus based on company performance
- Flexible working options available for most rolesFlexible working options available for most roles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.