Market Intelligence Analyst at Coloured Spaces Limited
Coloured Spaces Limited is an indigenous brand support company based in Ikeja Lagos that has been delivering world-class service in visibility, merchandising and gift items for over 14 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Intelligence Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Preferred Gender: Male
- The Market Intelligence Analyst (MIA) ideal candidate is to provide data to the organization in terms of market conditions, competitor intelligence, and location assessment.
- This role will drive the research activities to support the directors and business development managers with strategy planning actions.
- The MIA will be responsible for gathering, conducting investigation and analysis of the industry, customers, competitors and technology trends to support the above in identifying, evaluating and prioritizing new product segments, markets, and partners.
- The results will enhance the integration and improvement of the Global Market Intelligence System to support the organization with required Market & Industry Information.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conduct daily Location Assessment Exercise, in all agent locations.
- The responsibility focuses on projects in the areas of market research and business analysis
- Gathering and analyzing external and internal data, and applying an advanced analytics approach
- Give feedback to the Client’s designated personnel on an agreed time basis and submit comprehensive quarterly reports on the general assessment report.
- Help to organize product marketing, seminars and road shows.
- Monitor costs and key material fluctuations inclusive of internal/external factors and logistics
- Build strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Attend trade shows and business intelligence events to collect competitors’ data
- Manage projects and client relations activities
- Gather information on the ethnic community and country data opportunity for the business
- In the area of business analysis, providing insights into market research and operational information including competition landscape, pricing strategy and ERP data analysis
- Manage the development of the company’s Market Intelligence System to support the sales team with required market research
- Provide maintenance services and give necessary training to Front Line Associates staff of both new and old locations to ensure that Agent locations are ready and able to transact business.
Required Qualification / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Banking, Finance, Business studies, Marketing, or a related field
- Over 3 years of relevant work experience across market & business intelligence covering relevant topics such as financial structuring, pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Experience of working in a bank, Insurance company or an FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and facilitative skills and ability to work
- Strong business sense and the ability to quickly learn and analyze new markets.
- Expert problem-solving, planning, organising and analytical skills.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Smart, self-motivated, a good team player and work ethic
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Focus.
- Proven experience with programming for data analysis with Tableau, SQL, Sage 300, and Python preferred
- Extensive computing skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Bi and Access or related software.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools
- Possesses a valid driver’s license (and drives satisfactorily on Lagos roads)
N100,000 – N140,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an up-to-date CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Your name and the role you are applying for should be in the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Market Intelligence Analyst at Coloured Spaces Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.