Managing Director in a Global Entertainment Company
People2profit-NG – Our client, a Global Entertainment Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of Managing Director. You are to provide leadership and guidance to the team within Nigeria & Ghana, overseeing the growth, development, and ultimate success within this areas during a period of high opportunity for the entertainment industry and report directly to the CEO
- Develop & execute an impactful Rebrand PR Strategy.
- Rebuild and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and implement talent management strategies to achieve the budgeted number for the year.
- Maintaining high % gross margins.
- Devise are relevant and impactful D2C strategy for Nigeria.
- Critical participation in building local infrastructure.
- Participation in local industry bodies.
- Relationship management with public and private sector stakeholders.
- Break international artist in market.
- Break local artist internationally.
- Increase profitability overtime and maintaining growth in revenue.
- Drive and market local talent internationally through collaboration and partnership with the wider group
- Develop skills of management team through mentoring and coaching.
- Drive regional success through encouraging and facilitating collaboration between regional Marketing / New business / commercial teams and their global colleagues where applicable.
- Break new artists locally.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevance educational qualification and certification.
- 15 – 20 years of work experience within the entertainment/music industry Only.
- Established & extensive network within the media/entertainment industry.
- Strong track record in organizational /operational management
- Experience of running innovative marketing campaigns (with success at incorporating digital activity), breaking & developing new talent as well as a proven successful track record of working within a large media/entertainment organization.
- Experience of effectively managing budgets to minimize financial spend within projects and maximizing profits.
- Highly experienced strategic executive, proven track record of implementing highly effective strategic business & marketing partnerships.
- Experience of overseeing brand and branded content creation and working with talent from all caveats of the entertainment industry.
- Prior demonstrable experience of operational leadership and people management within a growth business.
N42,000,000 annually exclusive of other bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please don’t bother to apply if you have not worked for at least 15 years in Music/ Entertainment Industry
Application Deadline 15th January, 2023.
Thank you for viewing: Managing Director in a Global Entertainment Company
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.