9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Core Products
Job ID: IRC4271
- Manager Core Products will be responsible for developing the segment’s plan in line with the Consumer Segment’s strategy and also manage the execution among cross functions within the company.
- Drives the implementation of strategies/initiatives targeted at EMTS’s Consumer segment that ultimately maximize market penetration, growth, and profitability.
- The Manager Core Products will be responsible for product & pricing, route to market, advertising and promotion strategies for the Segment.
- Develop initiatives for market penetration and growth of EMTS’s market share volume and proffer recommendations to the Head, Product & Digital Services. Includes End-to-end management of existing products and innovation to create new propositions and related profit streams.
- Responsible for driving the overall revenue and closing subscriber base for the Consumer Segment within EMTS.
- Responsible for driving acquisition and retention on all value propositions within the Segments.
- Spearhead the development and rollout of consumer promotions aimed at growing the company’s volume market share.
- Take a lead role in the drive for growth of volume market share of EMTS’s subscriber base
- Collaborate with the CVM and research teams to develop consumer marketing insights aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioral patterns of the consumer market within the Nigerian operating environment and converting opportunities into measurable initiatives to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate cross-departmental teams and other relevant internal and external contacts to develop and maintain a thorough route to market strategy for the Segments.
- Implement initiatives to drive sub-urban penetration and harness opportunity in non-metro focused locations
- Provide recommendation on planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Product & Digital Services.
- Liaise with the Brand and Experience division in defining effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the consumer markets.
- Liaise with the relevant marketing divisions/units to ensure successful launch of products targeted at EMTS’s consumer market.
- Develop a customer lifecycle extension plan for EMTS’s consumer market segment and proffer recommendations to the Head, Product & Digital Services.
- Propose new product initiatives/options for convergence targeted at EMTS’s consumer market segment to the Head, Product & Digital Services.
- Provide clear direction, set targets, prioritize task and assign responsibilities to each member of the team.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Product & Digital Services.
- First Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- At least Seven (7)years work experience, with Five years in related roles.
- Knowledge in Communication Strategy
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Marketing Strategy and execution
- Knowledge in Management of Product and Services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply