Manager, Compliance at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Compliance
Job ID: 445906WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
- PwC’s Compliance professionals help clients understand, assess, mitigate and resolve all compliance related issues which prevent the achievement of their strategic goals.
- Our strength is our ability to leverage innovative technology and analytics solutions to operate across all the stages of design, execution and assurance of all compliance arrangements. We work with a broad range of financial institutions and corporate organizations to develop robust compliance risk frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
- The scope of our work covers the full spectrum of compliance risks
- A career within our Compliance Management Services will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations reimagine their approach to compliance management.
- Our unique value proposition aids our clients in establishing effective controls through the use of analytics, artificial intelligence and technology solutions, promoting efficient execution, optimizing compliance procedures, and elevating business performance.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading complex compliance projects, assisting organizations and regulatory bodies in identifying, curbing, and preventing money laundering and counter-terrorist financing.
- Identifying, investigating, and elucidating trends and patterns in data using advanced data tools, platforms, and analytical tool kits.
- Developing predictive models using machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods such as classification, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation tools.
- Utilizing data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package, and communicate complex reports to key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Overseeing capabilities to evaluate, test, and enhance anti-money laundering or sanctions screening systems.
- Leading compliance risk assessment projects, including AML/CTF, Sanctions compliance, CDD/KYC process implementation, or testing activities.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and advising on new and evolving regulations, guidelines, laws, standards and their potential impact on organizations across various sectors.
- Promoting and assessing the effectiveness of compliance culture, control measures, and whistleblowing channels.
- Designing and implementing data-driven compliance training programs for a diverse client base.
- Staying updated on, reviewing, and analyzing latest developments in applicable laws and regulations (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Sanctions Laws etc.).
- Conducting effectiveness reviews of compliance culture, program, and systems, and benchmarking against industry standards and international best practices.
- Leading the development and implementation of robust compliance structures, frameworks, and policies in organizations.
- Driving research initiatives and supporting the development of capabilities, proposals, and training materials.
Experience and Qualification
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required.
- At least 7 – 10 years’ experience in Compliance, preferably within a Big 4 or similar consulting environment.
- Experience using data processing tools: R, Python, Spark, or other relevant tools.
- Expertise in data visualization tools: PowerBI, Qlik,Tableau, or other relevant tools.
- A proven track record in a leadership role within compliance management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and a track record of delivering results.
- Strong IT skills, technical depth, and analytical capabilities.
- Proven experience in managing multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Significant experience in data modelling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Manager, Compliance at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria