Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About this Role
- We are looking for managers to fill different managerial positions in Direct Daniel Investment Limited and its’ seven (7) subsidiaries which are:
- Real Estate Manager
- Structural Development Manager
- Urban And Regional Manager
- Sales Manager
- Works Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Manager
- Finance Manager
- Security Manager
- Event Manager
- International Relations Manager
- Equipment Manager
- Technical Manager
- Studio Manager
- Content Manager
- Rental Manager
- Loan Manager
- Field Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Manager
- Project Manager
- Trustfund Manager
- Media Manager
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Protocol Manager
- Each of these roles requires a leader to possess exceptional soft skills.
- He/she should excel in owner, guest and associate relations and must be resourceful, highly self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and keen sense of urgency, have exceptional written/verbal communication skills, and be able to guide and direct work teams, individuals, and various operating departments to achieve business development objectives. The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Familiarize yourself with each organization’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- Lead the production of both scripted and non-scripted projects. Working with creative leads, internal and external production teams to ensure flawless execution of each project whether on a sound stage or a remote international location.
- Create and manage all production documentation including budgets, appearance & talent releases, NDA’s, status updates, and delivery timelines.
- Role will require flexibility with production hours, extensive travel, nights and weekends may be required
- Oversee a content production team’s creation and management of targeted content for the company’s website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company’s image
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Social Science, Urban Planning, or related field and five (3) years’ directly related experience in Community Development or Real Estate Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Management, Industrial Technology, Communications, Human Resources, or related field (4+ years of Sales and/or Management experience may be considered in lieu of degree.)
- Or High School Diploma and nine (9) years’ of directly related experience in Community Development, Real Estate and Banking
- 2-3 years work experience.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in film production as a Production Coordinator, Production Manager or Line Producer
- 2+ years of Sales and/or Management experience
- At least three to four years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to act decisively
- Strong attention to detail is must
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines and handle last minute changes
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives and talent
- Functional knowledge of industry terminology, equipment types, event schedules, and production roles deployed in a typical production scenario.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Professional presence, good judgment and the ability to anticipate needs
- Outstanding creative problem-solving capabilities
- Experience working on international productions preferred
- Proven work experience and knowledge in operations, administration and maintenance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must possess soft skills
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and people in a fast-paced environment under daily time constraints.
- Strong Project Management skills (Complex projects) and proven track record
- Strong sense of cooperation (internal and external stakeholders)
- Understanding of real estate transactional and contractual papers
- Capacity to communicate effectively in both oral and written English and develop succinct and accurate written materials.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, flexible setting with a large volume of work
- Prior experience in structural analysis
- Analytical ability to assess needs and bring closure to deals
- Strong knowledge of Community Reinvestment Act/Home Mortgage Disclosure Act regulations
- Strong knowledge of financial services products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of housing programs and knowledge of business lending functions
- Experience applying administrative policies, rules and procedures in a higher education setting
- Capability of multitasking & working in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people daily, build and maintain relationships, and network.
- Highly proficient in human resources software database or similar system
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products and services, and answer customer, and potential customer, questions regarding products and services.
- Negotiate product and service pricing and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Collaborate with colleagues from many different sectors of IFIVE
- Create and maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to maintain and build relationships.
- Meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Experience with payroll processes and systems
- Professional experience with the range of roles common to a Media station including staff and departments.
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in maintaining relationships with existing customers, as well as building relationships with prospective customers.
- Strong communication skills to clearly convey the attributes and benefits of products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Customer service and sales skills to listen to the concerns and needs of a customer, and the ability to address their needs.
- Physical endurance, and the ability to be on feet as business dictates.
- Ability to identify prospective customers, generate leads, and conversion of competitor accounts.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you have ANY of the following requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he/she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed above, you are eligible to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.