Bryme Nigeria Limited is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in administrative duties like Helping manager complete daily tasks such as implementing new policies)
- He/she also assists in scheduling MD meetings
- Responsible for writing reports and analyzing data
- Keep track of business revenue
- Create and give PowerPoint presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning
- B.Sc / B.A in any discipline but an experience in management or a related field will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- N80,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.