Maintenance Supervisor at LSG Sky Chefs Things Remembered Services FZE
The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. It has presence in 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2018, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of approximately € 3.0 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
The Role Statement
- The job incumbent maintains building systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts in building systems and equipment; and supervising staff to ensure the smooth running of all building systems in accordance to Company standards and specifications
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of machinery, equipment and building systems by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements and resolving all issues
- Maintains function and reliability of machinery, equipment and building systems by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Effectively manage all complaints and ensure that processes are put in place to prevent future recurrences
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Adhere and ensure that all subordinates adhere to all company safety principles and guidelines
- Adhere to all staff and company policies
- Actively participate in training related to role.
- Maintain confidentiality on the company’s business affairs at all times
- Ensure punctuality
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of an Engineering Diploma or its equivalent
- 4 – 7 years’ work experience in a mega facility or a full-service mega hotel; and a minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Good leadership skills.
- Have good communication skills
- Mastery of intercultural sensitivity
- Must be fluent in English.
- Knowledge and experience of building systems and equipment is mandatory
- Good understanding of technical principles and regulations
- Good understanding of customer service is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Maintenance Supervisor at LSG Sky Chefs Things Remembered Services FZE
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.