Maintenance Engineers at Nutri K Limited
Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria. With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition. About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition.
NUTRIK LTD is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria. The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: PO-12-6-1/A
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- The role of the Maintenance Engineer is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks
- Responsible for executing assigned corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant
- communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by
- eliminating non-value-added activities
- Managing spare part stocks and maintain the good level of spare parts.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
- Maintain records of Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Perform routine maintenance on production.
Requirements / Required Skills
- Education degree – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required
- Work experience – 3 – 5 Years working experience in Maintenance, previous experience in a supervisory capacity and food industry plant experience is a plus
- Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
- Language skills – English.
Other required skills:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th January, 2023.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Maintenance Engineers at Nutri K Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.