Sendvoy, a new and fast growing logistics company located in Abuja, Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Logistic Officer will implement and monitor day to day operations and processes of the logistics company in line with the organization’s goal, to ensure quick and effective delivery.
- Coordinates operations with dispatch riders and stakeholders about goods delivery.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Ensure proper documentation of all orders to prepare goods slated for shipment
- Receives and transmits information regarding deliveries.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on any logistics related issues.
- Follow procedures in processing all non-conforming goods or returns as required.
- Provide support in the planning and tracking of the shipment of finished orders.
- Stay current with knowledge of dispatch, logistics planning, and effective supplier management.
- Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the unit.
- Collaborate with customer service/ sales representatives to resolve issues or queries they may have.
- Follow up and monitor the movement of shipment.
- Responsible for all routine maintenance of the delivery truck, van, and motorcycle.
- Provide support to the sales department in servicing clients as required.
- Support effective resource management and assist with the planning of work within dispatch through load creation.
- Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in Social Science or any related disciple with 3 – 4 years of experience in logistics or similar role.
- Some knowledge of financial and HR procedures expected.
- Good level of technical skills in mechanics / IT / Communications / construction or other desired skills.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required.
N80,000 – N150,000 salary monthly (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.