We are Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997. Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Life Underwriting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Quotation: Prompt processing of quotes. This could be on broking slip or schedule or any other document
- New Businesses: Registration of new businesses, preparation of policy document, costing schedule, debit note and statements of account
- Working with Customer Services to resolve complaints on pay-out
- Updating / Maintaining Applicable Registers for both regulatory and office usage
- Preparation of reports – weekly and as will be required
- Prompt response to emails
- Adherence to teams SLA or operational manual
- Backing up for other sub-units when necessary e,g, GL, GCL, e,t,c.
- Renewals: Sending out of renewal notices; preparation of endorsement, costing schedule, debit note, statements of account, certificate with appropriate covering/ forwarding letter
- Reconciliation of IL Statement of Accounts, against Finance Ledger, for maturity, surrender and loans.
- Investigating administration discrepancies and matching receipted premiums against Finance Ledger figures
N3,500,000 – N5,000,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.