Legal Officer at Mottainai Recycling
Mottainai Recycling – We employ a strategic business approach to provide sustainable environmental solutions for waste creators, waste managers and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to ensure that the company’s interest is protected in all legal issues, prepare/review all legal documents between the company and clients, customers, vendors, partners, etc also work with external solicitors to ensure prompt and satisfactory delivery on matters outsourced to external solicitors.
- Reviewing and drafting grant agreements, service provider contracts and amendments to grant agreements, and to ensure that they are in compliance with appropriate company, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Liaising with all departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are taken to eliminate or mitigate these risks. This will include advising management on the appropriate courses of action to take in all legal related cases
- Ensuring relevant legal requirements are disseminated to the appropriate staff
- Providing legal support in the implementation of company programmes where necessary
- Ensuring Staff Regulations are in compliance with relevant statutory laws
- Acting as the focal point for all litigation matters and liaising with and managing relationships with external lawyers including dealing with litigation where necessary
- Working with staff and management to respond to correspondence regarding contract terms and conditions
- Reviewing all contracts or any other documentation, and assessing legal implications that need to be brought to the attention of management and staff
- Providing advice to management and staff on all legal matters related to intellectual property rights, human resources and interpretation of legal terms
- Any other tasks, duties or specific assignments which may arise as directed by the Management
- Candidates should possess BL / LLB / JD qualifications
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills and unwavering attention to detail.
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel / Associate with 5-7 years post-call experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures; Civil and Criminal Law.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive and proactive strategies.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 21st March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Legal Officer at Mottainai Recycling
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.