Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of: Cinema operations, management of sites, Ownership of sites, Consultancy for cinema development, Design Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition, Booking into cinemas, and content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for legal transactions, partnerships, and projects and provides support (30%) on other legal transactions across the Group.
- Expedite and review contracts from clients and partners and provide legal advice on valuable intellectual property rights such as licenses, copyrights etc.
- Evaluate new business partnerships and examine legal issues related to new products, partnerships, agreements, services etc.
- Develop policy documents on the Company’s position on legal matters and conduct legal, technical and scientific research for management decision making.
- Oversee the creation of an efficient central repository for legal and commercial documents.
- Ensures that all the company’s legal transactions (including partnerships, agreements, projects etc.) comply with industry laws and regulations, while actively helping the company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Draft contracts on IP related agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements and license agreements and ensure consistency of contract terms with the Group’s policies and goals.
- A Graduate Degree in Law.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- 3 – 5 years of post NYSC experience within a ranked law firm or corporate practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply