Legal / Compliance Officer at Caracal Oil and Gas Services Limited
The Caracal Oil & Gas Support Group is an offshore oilfield solutions group of companies established in 2013 with the vision to bring world class operating standards to support offshore West African oil and gas operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Compliance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide legal administrative support to the legal and compliance team, with a focus on contracts management
- Providing compliance support to the business, through response to queries.
- Organizing and/or Conducting training on compliance matters for all staff
- If necessary, making recommendations for action to remedy any deficiencies in policies, procedures, systems or controls and following up on those recommendations.
- Raising and/or preparing requisite departmental requisitions and memos
- Perform routine compliance tasks concerning documentation, preparing and providing detailed departmental reports in a timely manner
- Functions in acting capacity in the absence of the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Monitor and keep track of company’s corporate, regulatory and compliance certifications
- Administer and maintain databases of legal documents and agreements
- Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts, formal correspondence, and legal filings
- Manage deadlines and liaise with different business entities, overseas counterparts, and external parties on legal compliance matters
- Facilitating in internal and external audits
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B and B.L). Compliance certifications will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years post-call experience
- 1-2 years of experience in working in corporate/commercial team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite [MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.]
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Technical knowledge/understanding of digital environment.
- Knowledge of contract administration processes, working knowledge of standard contract terms and conditions [knowledge of maritime law will be an added advantage]
- Able to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining large amount of paperwork and attention to detail
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and purpose
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Legal / Compliance Officer at Caracal Oil and Gas Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria