Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Barinaada Legal – We are Nigeria’s No. 1 Startup Focused Law Firm. BL is an innovation-driven law firm that provides smart startup founders, Investors and technology-driven enterprises at all stages of development with the required legal solutions to enable them to take advantage of opportunities. Being a startup and having had the opportunity of working with other startups over the years, we understand the different areas you might encounter preventable problems and we would love to help you. Our goal is to take care of all your legal issues so you can spend time actually running your business.
We are recruiting young, smart, and creative candidates with considerable experience to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Start Date: Immediately
- Work with other team members to achieve the Firm’s overall objective
- Advice on and assist Clients with various regulatory compliance issues
- Attend Client meetings and take minutes of the meeting
- Manage the affairs of the firm with little or no supervision.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal opinion/advice for the firm and Clients.
- Negotiate, prepare and review contracts on behalf of Clients.
- Participate in content creation activities for the firm.
- Minimum of 3 years post-call experience in a corporate and commercial law firm
- Ability to Create Blog and social media content and comfortable with Camera
- Contract drafting and negotiations skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the Startup space, Fintech, and Regulatory policies
- Strong research skills
- Focused, Driven, and Goal-Oriented.
- Proficient use of technology tools, Microsoft office tools, social media, and the Internet.
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver work on time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email