The Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) was conceived as an innovative, educational and professional institution for forward-thinking professionals. Our intellectually challenging programmes are designed for the most able students, enabling them to expand their critical reflection and creativity, and preparing and equipping the next generation of global citizens to lead and inspire.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Lecturer and Facilitator
Resumption date: 25th June 2022
We are recruiting Lecturer and Facilitator with Postgraduate qualifications and working experience in the following areas:
- Accounting, Business and Finance
- Communication and Linguistics
- Project Management
Candidates must have:
- A Postgraduate qualification in any of the areas listed above, (a PhD is a major plus)
- Some working experience
- Very Good IT Skills
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Integrity and respect for others.
- Very Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Very Strong Research and Presentation skills
- Flexibility as well as Passion for Learning and Teaching
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter showing they meet the stated requirements and Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Information and Notice
- It is important to send the 3 items required (CV, Cover Letter and Photograph). Sending less than 3 items means automatic exclusion.
- Resumption date is 25th June 2022, interviews will be before resumption date
- Please note that only candidates that meet such requirements will considered for interview
- CIAPS is Africa’s first paperless academic institution. Programmes at CIAPS are carefully selected to cover those areas we deem to be essential for growth and sustainable development of people and organizations, these courses cover areas of Education, Business, Management, Health, ICT, Media & Communication, Finance, Policy & Governance
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.