Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives, identify and arrange suitable learning solutions for employees.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate & enhance performance for organizational success.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programs including Learning & Development programs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, mentoring, job-shadowing, career pathing, online training etc.)
- Oversee training budgets and negotiate contracts
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulators e.g. ITF, etc.
- Prepare reports and provide HR Analytics that will aid decision making to stakeholders
- Manage professional certifications & subscriptions in line with the company’s policy
- Ensure effective communication to enable employees to remain abreast of the required information to aid learning & employee efficiency
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Facilitate the Employee Orientation Program for all new joiners
- Facilitate the curriculum for Graduate Trainee Program annually
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Perform other assigned tasks as required.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification
- At least 3 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.