Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits. This is as true as it was in 1998 when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt.
Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to the fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes
- Ensuring employees receive statutorily required training
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- The candidate must have at least six months to one year experience in designing, developing and delivering training material; developing a training strategy and understanding of different training methods and channels
- Experience in analysing a business problem and working with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop a solution to resolve it
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – experience working with a multi-cultural organisation
- Advanced or proficient level of Microsoft Office skills, Power Point and Excel in particular
- Demonstrate an ability to learn fast on a job
- Ability to /Experience in linking training to performance and quality
- Ability to/Experience in carrying out Training Needs Analysis
- Able to communicate ideas and instructions to staff at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to plan activities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to form good relationships
- Effective organisational skills
- Teamworking skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must be excellent with Excel and Powerpoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2021.